Monday, August 01, 2005

New website is live!

Finally, after months and weeks of toil, trial, error, and more errors, the newly designed website is up! Please be patient as I work out all the kinks (as I'm sure there will be many). Advanced movie making tips has not been published yet, which is why the link does not work. A guestbook will hopefully be added soon, as well as fixing the contact me page and newsletter form.

I would like to say a giant thank you to Sid Phreak of London for his hours of help on this website. I couldn't have done half of it without him.

Since there's no guestbook yet, you can leave your comments here about what you think of the new site! I hope you enjoy!

EDIT: I was just informed by another source that it took a very long time to load the site. I will be working on fixing this as on my computer and computers close to me, it took less than 10 seconds to load. Can you let me know if it took a long time for it to load for you? Thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris O. said...

I just found your site for the first time through your post on the Sims 2 BBS. I must say that I was completely enthralled with The Awakening! Excellent job, I can't wait to watch the next installment!

Chris
Dulce Walls.com

10:31 PM  
Blogger BuzzKill said...

The site didn't load too slow for me, but I'm on a T-1 connection here at the office. Dialup users and slower broadband connections might notice more delay.

I was a bit concerned that the video links are within the flash animation, which means that I couldn't right-click and download. This may result in additional bandwidth being used by folks who want to see/show the video more than once.

Aside from that, it looks great! I look forward to seeing more excellent videos.

2:49 PM  
Blogger April Hoffmann said...

Buzzkill...very good point. I hadn't even thought of that. I have no idea how to fix it, but I will definitely look into it.

Thank you all who have left comments! Yay! I love comments! :-)

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home