Sunday, September 25, 2005

AWAKENING EPISODE 3 IS HERE!

After almost five months *shaking head*, Episode 3 is finally here! It was never meant to take this long, but…life happens.

Did you know that I’ve been working on the Awakening Series since December of LAST year?! Crazy! It will be nice to have it off my plate, I must admit. I’m already getting excited about what I might do next!

Well, since I don’t have a guest book yet, if you’d like to leave comments about what you thought about Ep 3, feel free to leave them here.

Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rosby said...

I just watched the awakening 3 - it was brilliant! I especially liked the ending. Well done!

3:16 AM  
Blogger Birdwurd said...

April - you are a truly gifted individual. I've been checking your website frequently in hopes to find the last episode, and found it today. I was wondering how it would end, and I loved it. I continue to be inspired by your work. I'm also excited about your journey to EA games AND your mommy to be status. Congrats. The next big adventure, i would wager, is a call from IFC .... '-) Bertie

12:11 PM  
Blogger Roberta said...

I really love all your works! I first saw the "Missing" movie on Sims2.com, and I instantly fell in love with it. I just saw The Awakening episode 3, and I must say- it was absolutely brilliant! The ending was a real surprise. Congratulations on your collaboration with Maxis and the newborn child. <3

9:31 PM  
Blogger eesh said...

The awakening series are the best sims 2 movie series I have ever seen. From content, dialog, and characters, I loved every minute of it. I look forward to seeing more of your creations in future. Keep up the good work!

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This movie is sooo amazing!!! i love making videos with sims bcos you can kinda make them do what you want, but your editing is very good! and i love how when they are talking it actually looks like they are saying those words
so thank you for making this it's shown me that it is possible :D

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home