Saturday, October 08, 2005

20,000 Unique Visitors in SEVEN days!!!

I usually don't share my website statistics with everyone because...well, I don't see why anyone would care. But this month, I logged on to check my bandwidth and much to my shock, BOTH of my websites were at 100% by Oct 6th! Usually I don't reach 100% until the end of the month. I couldn't figure out what was going on until I looked at my reports and found that someone had posted my website on i-am-bored.com as well as flabber.nl (the biggest blog site in the Netherlands). Needless to say, I got 15,000 unique visitors in TWO days, and the number has continued to climb to over 20,000 as of today! I had to buy a third domain and post all my movies there so I my site didn't get shut down, but that's already gone up 10% in one night!

It's pretty exciting to get so many hits, as my usual unique visitor count is in the 5,000-6,000's for the month!

Just thought I would share the crazy news! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger April Hoffmann said...

Hi Ollie,
I actually didn't get permission to enter LGIS in the Bitfilm festival, unfortunately. It's basically impossible to get permission. I didn't enter that video into any American festivals for that reason, but the Bitfilm festival seemed more lenient about that. I guess I'm not really worried about it since I won't be making any money with it and it's not for commercial use. The chances of getting sued is very small. :-)

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home