Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My EA Commercial is live!

As of today, October 25th, I've been told by several people that they've seen my commercial. Since I don't have TV, I'm unable to see it until it's posted on the Sims website, but I thought I'd let everyone know on my blog. So far it's been seen on MTV and on the Gilmore Girls. I'm excited that it's showing, but I feel I should comment here that they chose the movie I liked least of the ones I made. The original idea I had for this particular commercial was basically changed, and now it appears that it's making fun of the President. This isn't AT ALL what I wanted to portray and I feel bad that it may come across that way. I have great respect for anyone who runs the United States, whether he makes mistakes or not. SO, for what it's worth, whoever sees the commercial and reads this blog will at least know how I really feel.

See it here!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey saw ur the ad
i pointed it out to my family who doesn't care about sims. but mi mom and i enjoyed ur series the awakening. mi sims 2 user name is shiba0868 if u want to visit!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Nicolio said...

I saw your commercial on Gilmore Girls and thought it was rather funny. I made my sister watch your "Awakening" series which she loved even though she dislikes Sims 2. When I told her it was you that was the person on the commerical she was excited as well as me. Great job April, even though it wasn't your favorite one that you made I thought it was the best one out of all the sims 2 commercials I'v seen and thats 5 so far.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's all good and fine, but if they changed your commercial how was the commercial supposed to go before they changed it?

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home