Sunday, January 08, 2006

An update...

Hello all! It's been way too long, but the holidays sucked away all my time. I wanted to make a Christmas movie, but that didn't happen. Now that it's a new year, and I only have three months left until I'm a mom, I'm fervently working on trying to write a story so I can make at least one more great movie/series before I'm forced to take a sabatical. I miss making Sim movies! As soon as we come up with an idea and start filming, I'll let you know what to expect. I also might have some more exciting news about The Awakening, but I don't want to announce it yet until it's a done deal. Until then, enjoy January!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are AMAZING! I love your movies, they're magnificent! :) And congrats on the baby! :)

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey darling,
Hows the pregnancy going? I hope it's ok, it must be exciting! I bet you can feel it kicking already. You must be so proud!

I can't wait for you to release a new sim movie when you do, they were great! But you can make a sim movie about the journey of your pregnancy!!! =O yeeeeeeaaaaaaah!





Or not. LOL

baibai!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to say i love your new picture lol

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your going to be a great mother I can tell I found out 2 weeks ago my wife was pregant. We should meet up some time I'm your biggest fam.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home