Sunday, June 08, 2008

Movie Delayed...

I'm sad to report that our upcoming movie is going to be delayed. In addition to having major computer problems (my old one broke and the new one I got turned out to be a lemon, so I had to get ANOTHER new one), I've actually been getting a lot of work for my Memories Media business as well as my ProClipsOnline biz. So I've been working, just not on my movie!

I still plan on releasing it, though, so don't give up on me. :) Within the next two weeks, I'll have a new music video posted on the Promo Video page of my Atlas Productionz website. It will be called "Hydrogen Highway" and I'm producing it for someone who is trying to sell their song to an auto company.

So that's the update.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm super excited about whatever it is you're doing. I know it's gonna be amazing. I talked about it in one of my videos. Check it out! =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKNm0VRhhMo

7:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, we can wait. Take your time, April. Looking forward to when it's finished.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home