Sunday, April 02, 2006

Any...Day...Now...

Well, I'm in the final throes of my pregnancy. I'm due in less than two weeks, but I'm hoping and praying that she'll be early! I'm SUPER uncomfortable all the time and each day is a challenge just to make it through, but I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end.

I'm bummed I didn't get to make a Sim movie while pregnant, but I can tell you that I really miss it and I don't plan to stop after the baby arrives. As soon as we have a really good story idea, I'll start filming. Anybody have any good scripts that aren't super long?

The next post will most likely be bearing the good news and a really cute picture! ;-) Until then...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to hear you're progressing along, and thanks for responding to my previous post! (I'll have to be non-anonymous at some point).

If you were having twins, after their birth, I bet one would say to the other, "I told you there was more to life!" :-)

Maybe you could do a film about the trials of trying to live by faith in a world gone mad, where you follow a higher power, and everyone else follows power. I guess my glass is half-empty, lol.

- Bill

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After you have given birth to your baby, I think you would get some ideas from that experience. It would be interesting to have a sim movie express changes in a mother's life, once her she has her firstborn.

Anyway, god bless you and your family. Newborns are always exciting :)

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its getting exciting now April! I cant wait to here more from you soon! I mean, its been a week since this post!

OOO!

Good luck! You'll do great!

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a story connecting the "coming home" movie? Or, maybe a story about astronauts and planetary exploration? Congrats btw ^_^

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness time flies by so incredibly fast! I can't believe you're two weeks away!! =O Hope the birth goes well!!!

Maybe you can make a movie on your pregnancy and what it was like...mothers who play the sims who are thinking of having children might help them understand what pregnancy is like from your movie lol....well it could happen...

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home